Whether you are a new practitioner or just curious about this incredibly rewarding field, this comprehensive one day hands-on training in Basic & Advanced techniques will help practitioners develop competence and confidence with their own clinical aesthetic practice. This course is customized to accommodate your personal needs whether you require basic or advanced training. All practitioners will receive a certificate upon completion of this course.
Private or Group
First Portion of Training (3-4 hours)
- Educate the provider on evidence-based practices
- Creating your own consents
- How to take proper before/after photos
- Comprehensive study facial anatomy
- How to perform dental blocks
- Indications for treatment
- How to dissolve previous filler
- Product knowledge & selection
- Managing possible complications/contraindications
- Guide to product/supplies ordering as well as numbing cream
Second Portion of Training (3-4 hours)
- Hands on Training
*Deposit must be paid in order for travel arrangements to be made.
*Attendees are responsible for providing their own models, products and materials.