Whether you are a new practitioner or just curious about this incredibly rewarding field, this comprehensive three day hands-on training in Basic & Advanced Neurotoxin techniques, Basic & Advanced Dermal Filler techniques, and Basic & Advanced Lip Filler techniques will help practitioners develop competence and confidence with their own clinical aesthetic practice. All practitioners will receive a certificate upon completion of this course.
Hands-On Group Training (up to 5 students)
- Educate the provider on evidence-based practices
- Creating consents
- Taking proper before/after photos
- Comprehensive study of facial anatomy
- How to perform dental blocks (lip portion)
- How to dissolve previous filler (dermal & lip portion)
- Indications for treatment
- Product knowledge & selection
- Reconstitutions on/off label (neurotoxin portion)
- Managing Possible Complications/Contraindications
- Guide to ordering product/supplies
- 4-5 models total split between students
All products & models are provided for training.