Whether you are a new practitioner or just curious about this incredibly rewarding field, this comprehensive one day hands-on training will help practitioners develop competence and confidence with their own clinical aesthetic practice. This course is customized to accommodate your personal needs whether you require basic or advanced training. All practitioners will receive a manual & certificate upon completion of this course.
In contrast to group trainings, this private training will be extremely focused and hands on so that the practitioner can learn or improve skills. Models as well as products are provided to students for hands on portion.
Private Training (1 on 1) , all hands on 4-5 hours.
- Educate the provider on evidence-based practices
- Creating consents
- Taking proper before/after photos
- Comprehensive study of Facial anatomy
- How to perform dental blocks (lip course)
- Indications for treatment
- How to dissolve previous filler
- Product knowledge & selection
- Managing possible complications/contraindications
- Guide to product/supplies ordering
- Hands on Training