Whether you are a new practitioner or just curious about this incredibly rewarding field, this comprehensive one day hands-on training in Basic & Advanced lip techniques will help practitioners develop competence and confidence with their own clinical aesthetic practice. This course is customized to accommodate your personal needs whether you require basic or advanced training. All practitioners will receive a manual & certificate upon completion of this course.
Hands-On Group Training (up to 5 students)
- Educate the provider on evidence-based practices
- Creating your own consents
- How to take proper before/after photos
- Comprehensive study of Lip & Facial anatomy
- How to perform dental blocks
- Indications for treatment
- M Shaped Lips
- How to dissolve previous lip filler
- Product knowledge & selection
- Managing possible complications/contraindications
- Guide to product/supplies ordering as well as numbing cream
*Models & Product for course are provided.